The school is situated in 344 Keetham on National Highway-2 Agra. The institution is affiliated to C.B.S.E Delhi ( Central Board of Secondary Education). At present the school is affiliated upto senior secondary level. The pattern of education is based on C.B.S.E and medium of instruction is bilingual. The infrastructure has been suitably planned to facilitate learning and all round development of the child. We give perticular attention to discipline and character formation by means of religious and moral instruction based on the life. We urge students to be actively involved in community service with the understanding that all members of the community share responsibility for improving the world in which we live.
The school has over a Fifty three members of staff, out of which, over a Fourty members hold a postgraduate degree.
Suraj Govind Senior Secondary School has laid down some of its basic principals underlined as its aims and objectives. The institution aims at:-
- To make aware of thee god's presence and to be loved amongst all pupils.
- To inculcate Indian Culture through best education in the minds of every student of its institution.
- To build up the child for strong foundation, spiritual development and human relationship.
- To educate our children to face the new challenges of life and to take a right decision by the development of human resources.
- To take the child ahead in all spheres of life and initialize their potential to learn and grow as all rounder in studies, sports and co-curricular activities retraining Indian ethics.